InnLink 2-Way GDS Interface
RDP is pleased to announce a new two-way interface to the Global Distribution
System [GDS] via the InnLink suite of products and services.
InnLink is now a part of
already a customer of both RDP and InnLink, this interface eases the process
of gaining more reservations by:
- Seamless availability interface between RDP and InnLink. Properties with
a two-way availability interface increase their GDS reservations
- Automatic loading of reservations booked through InnLink into the RDP
Rate interface between RDP and InnLink. Manage rates in RDP and they will
be updated for all your distribution channels.
For a list of OTA's (on-line travel agents) and Portals, see:
If you are not currently an
InnLink customer, please visit
http://www.innlink.com/ to learn more
about their products and services. Some of the ways they can help you book
more reservations include:
- Distribution of inventory to online travel agents such as: Expedia,
Travelocity, Orbitz, etc.
- Distribution of inventory to traditional
- Use of their website booking engine with add-on
selling and other key selling tools.
- Account Management to increase effectiveness of selling
For more information, contact RDP or
contact David Compton at 800-525-4658
Why Use the InnLink Interface?
- Increase revenue by having true last-room availability open to the
distribution channels, or manage an InnLink room block within the RDP Software.
- Reduce manual data entry by having reservations loaded automatically
into RDP via the InnLink system.
- Manage GDS cut-offs from within RDP
to close out busy dates or holiday periods on the GDS.
How to Implement InnLink
- Contact InnLink
for a Reservation Service Agreement for their GDS
services. InnLink has low upfront and transaction fees for their services.
Please contact InnLink regarding pricing.
- Update to the latest version of
RDPWin 2.x or
- The interface uses RDPWin Monitor to communicate
and does not have any special hardware requirements. However, the property
must have high speed internet access, but the only machine that needs this
access is the machine running the RDPWin Monitor.
- Contact RDP to purchase the InnLink interface. The interface price is
$4,000 plus a $600 increase in the yearly support contract.
- Detailed information on
GDS Integration here.
Sample Booking Engine